Summer is about in full swing and kids everywhere love to enjoy the hot summer days splashing and playing in the pool. Parents even report having a hard time getting their kids out of the pool when it’s time to come inside. But is your pool safe for kids to swim? It’s important to keep your pool’s water clean and your pool safe for your kids to enjoy all summer long. Here are a few safety tips:
- Clean the pool daily to ensure optimal water quality.
- Check the chemicals in your water every day and adjust as necessary.
- Make sure you follow the pool chemical directions carefully.
- Be sure your pool’s filter is clean.
- Store pool chemicals in a cool, dry place away from the swimming area.
- Make sure that children and adults shower both before and after swimming in the pool.
- Always make sure an adult is present when children swim.
- Have young or inexperienced swimmers wear floating vests.
- Learn CPR and basic water rescue skills.
- Keep your cell phone handy so you won’t be tempted to leave the pool area to answer a call.
We invite you to experience the Osceola Aquatics difference since 1981. Osceola Aquatics is one of the most trusted pool builders and contractors in Osceola County. We offer comprehensive custom pool design, construction and remodeling to homes throughout Central Florida. In addition to our beautiful custom designed pools, Osceola Aquatics offers pool supplies, pool maintenance and water treatment and conditioning for your entire home. We know that whatever your needs may be, Osceola Aquatics can accommodate you. We are conveniently located at 1551 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Take the next step to your dream pool by calling (407) 846-1430 for a consultation today.