Proper and routine maintenance will ensure that your pool is in tip top condition and safe to enjoy, especially in the warm summer months. There’s an old saving: “an ounce of prevention prevents a pound of cure.” So, here are ten tips to keeping your pool’s water crystal clear:
- Keep the skimmers and line basket free of debris.
- Skim pool water surface and vacuum pool bottom to remove leaves and debris.
- Keep the chemical levels within the ideal ranges by testing water balance, pH, Calcium Hardness and total alkalinity levels.
- Feed the pool with Chlorine or other sanitizer to satisfy its requirements either manually or automatically.
- Keep a preventative amount of algaecide in the pool as needed.
- Check the flow meter to be sure the pool is circulating water at a proper flow rate.
- Check the pool’s water level and adjust accordingly.
- Check filter pressure and backwash if necessary.
- Shock pool water after heavy usage and significant rainfall.
- Clean tile at the water line.
Not sure what you need for your pool? Don’t Worry we are here to help. We invite you to experience the Osceola Aquatics difference since 1981. Whatever your pool need is, Osceola Aquatics can make it happen, and happen as you envision it! Osceola Aquatics is one of Central Florida’s most trusted pool contractors. We are conveniently located at 1551 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Take the next step to your dream pool by calling 407-846-1430 for a consultation today or contact us online Osceola Aquatics