If you’ve noticed bubbles in your swimming pools pump basket, then Osceola Aquatics recommends you follow these steps to remedy the problem and get you back to enjoying your pool.
- Check the pool or spa water level to ensure it is at the proper level and that air is not being drawn into the suction plumbing.
- If the water is at a normal level, turn off the pump. Remove the lid and check for debris around the lid O-ring seat, as this will cause air leaks in the system.
- Clean the lid O-ring and put the lid back in place.
- Hand tighten the lid to make an air-tight seal.
- Do not use any tools to tighten the lid. Turn the pump back on.
If you still need help, call us – we’re here to help. Osceola Aquatics is one of the most trusted companies in Osceola County. We offer comprehensive custom pool design, construction, remodeling and pool maintenance to homes throughout Central Florida and are widely known for our attention to detail, extraordinary design and quality craftsmanship
.In addition to our beautiful custom designed pools, Osceola Aquatics offers pool supplies and water treatment and conditioning for your entire home.
We invite you to experience the Osceola Aquatics difference since 1981. We know that whatever your needs may be, Osceola Aquatics can accommodate you. We are conveniently located at 1551 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34744. Take the next step to your dream pool by calling 407-846-1430 for a consultation today, or contact us online Osceola Aquatics